Pages

News: Currently the LaTeX and hidden solutions on this blog do not work on Google Reader.
Email me if you have suggestions on how to improve this blog!

Monday 5 September 2011

Zai geen, sayonara, goodbye (for now at least).


With the start of school looming so close, I fear that I won't have enough time to update this blog daily. Thus, I have decided to take a break on posting questions 'til winter vacation comes. I'll still be in the background gathering questions, but they won't be released to the public until December.

Thanks for all the comments, you guys really taught me a lot. I hope I was able to help all of you too (even if it was just the slightest bit).

- Paul

PS: The title of this post is from a song my friend wrote. His alias is LittleColumbus. This text is in white so that I can properly attribute him while not turning this post into a bad advertisement.
PPS: It would be awesome if you guys spread the word about this blog. I'd love to get more people commenting so we can have more discussions.

5 comments:

Post a Comment

This webpage is LaTeX enabled. To type in-line formulae, type your stuff between two '$'. To type centred formulae, type '\[' at the beginning of your formula and '\]' at the end.